Monday, December 7, 2009

December...Brrr!

Guarding the house.

ExHaUsTeD!
World's cutest dogs:

Lilly and Juno, makin' a stink...


Little man in Decka's (Jessica's) bathrobe.
Darren being Darren:

I got to babysit Maizey for a couple hours last week...She is so big I can hardly believe it. Lana even put the onesie on her that I gave to her at her baby shower! So special :) She is so much fun to play with! I love this age...and I even got to bring Juno!
Pigeon toes:
LOVE this one.
Juno's been a little under the weather the past couple of days with some tummy issues. I won't go into more detail because she will get embarassed. Poor baby! Normally she would never let me cover her up like this.
Sibling love!

Pretending to be on a roller coaster. Sophie looks thrilled doesn't she?
Fresh off the school bus!

Out for a chilly walk...well, ride for Jackson...:)

Serious Sophie:
Doesn't get much cuter than this....
Waiting for her big brother at the bus stop :)
Greg made Juno a little ramp so she can get up and down off the bed by herself. Pretty neato if you ask me. Here he is trying to teach her how to climb it:


1 comment:

Lacey said...

I love all the pictures!! I could just gobble up all the cute kids and those pups!! They look sooooo sweet!!